From Self Isolation
To Self Discovery
4-Part Online Course | On-Demand
In these unprecedented times of the Coronavirus outbreak, many are experiencing loss of control, uncertainty of the future, fear and anxiety. This course will cover how to utilise this time to rediscover yourself. By navigating through your thought processes to reconnect to your soul and empowering you to overcome the emotions and loss of control in these difficult times. The course has been broken down into 4 parts to help you to digest and implement each area being covered.
What is covered?
"When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves." — Viktor Frankl
An empowering course to challenge and change your mindset
Part 1: Qadr and Control
- Accepting the Qadr of Allah and understanding where I need to let go of control.
- Discovering where my control lies in the Qadr of Allah.
Part 2: Journey Through Thoughts
- Where do my thoughts come from?
- Do I have control over the negative thoughts?
- How can I think positively?
- Based on teachings from renouned Muslim Philosophers and Physicians such as Imam Al Ghazali, Ibn Sina and Abu Zayd al Balkhi.
Part 3: Positivity In Testing Times
- How to remain positive in difficult times.
- Keeping my cup full without loosing self-control.
- How to keep motivated.
Part 4: Reconnecting To The Soul
- Learning to wind down.
- Finding comfort in isolation.
- Connecting to fitra.
- How to contemplate.
On-Demand, Coming Soon!
To register your interest:
Type your email address in below to be notified about further information regarding the online release of this course.
Still unsure? Read the FAQ's below
All webinar attendee information is moderated, which means no-one can see any of the other participants, nor see their information and you cannot see each other’s questions.
Yes, you will get your full refund once you have made contact to say you need to cancel. Once a refund is processed, you will get your money back in your account within 7 working days.
All course material is emailed to you prior to the webinar to download and print.
You will be emailed with a link to access the webinar.
Check your spam/ junk folder, if still nothing then contact us